Jewish Grodno needs your help!

A major fire broke out in the Grodno Synagogue and completely destroyed the rooms which were in use in the historic building, the chapel and the kitchen, as well as the contents, furniture, books, and equipment.

The fire was caused by an accumulation of soot in the building’s outdated chimney, which caught fire and inflamed the ancient building, one of the most beautiful historic synagogues in Europe, the facade of which was only recently renovated.

Besides the great financial damage, these are the rooms which have served us for all our activities in the past years, and being that most of the building is destroyed and missing infrastructures, we are left homeless and the local Jews are in shock.

Please, lend a hand in this difficult time! Help us recover speedily! =>

Latest News

Subscribe to our Newsletter

"*" indicates required fields